Shotgun Forums banner

Got an itch to build up my 870

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  ShotgunPro 
#1 ·
Right now, my 870 has a side-saddle, shoulder sling, tube extension, Tapco buttstock and Hogue grip.

Right, right now, my 870 has the factory stock back on. Why? I totally stripped the buffer tube and adapter. Bad. I completely forgot about the set screw and thinking it was the Loctite, I muscled through it while unscrewing. :oops::oops: Needless to say, it's fubar.

I really like having the pistol grip with the telescoping stock. I started looking at it and getting a bit more ambitious. Here's what I'm thinking....

Mesa LEO adapter
Magpul MOE stock and forend in Flat Dark Earth.
5-slot MOE rail (fixes to the forend to mount my TLR-1)
Trijicon ghot ring and front post (eventually)
3-point sling
Keep my Hogue grip (love it)

I'm thinking the FDE just to add color to mix it up. It could be a "tacti-cool" build. Slightly over the top, fun, but still useable.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
My brother has the leo adapter on his 500 and loves it, its well put together (not cheaply made like some others are) and its comfortable to shoot, I would say def. put it on there. As far as the MOE rail and the Trijicon i'm not to familiar with those so I couldn't help you there. Most of my shotguns do have three point slings though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.