Shotgun Forums banner

Fastest Shotgun? Six shots in under .7 seconds HD VIDEO

1K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  ShotgunPro 
#1 ·
Putting the M4 Benelli through it's paces, demonstrating just how quickly you can get shots off with it, noticeably faster than the full auto AA12 shotgun. Now, where can I get a belt feeding system for it??

If you go to 2:13 you'll see me getting off six shots in under .7 seconds.

#5 ·
From all reports I have seen, the Winchester SX3 and Mossberg 930 actions are faster. My 930 can shoot as fast as I can pull the trigger, so it's faster than I am.
I watched Flannigan shoot 12 rounds in 1.44 seconds.

I was able to get off six rounds in under .7 seconds with the M4.

My math ain't the greatest, but I think under .7 x 2 is faster than 1.44.

Now, how can I get a 12 round magazine for my M4??

#6 ·
The 930 is used by Patrick Flanagan (his version available to the public is the Rhythm) and Jerry Miculek ( his is the 930JM Pro) in competition. It's currently the fastest semi auto shotgun on the market.
Are they? I'm not so sure after getting off six shots in under .7 seconds with the Benelli M4.

And, NO, I am not comparing myself to either Flannigan or Miculek!! I'm just observing the speed at which my M4 was able to cycle six rounds of 2.75" 00Buckshot.

#7 ·
Are they? I'm not so sure after getting off six shots in under .7 seconds with the Benelli M4.

And, NO, I am not comparing myself to either Flannigan or Miculek!! I'm just observing the speed at which my M4 was able to cycle six rounds of 2.75" 00Buckshot.
AFAIK Flannigan would only be using 7-8 bird. Theoretically the buck should cycle faster but that may not be true in real life. Are you in Utah. I would love to see someone try it on my 930.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.