Shotgun Forums banner

Doug from Camera Land's Day 3 SHOT Show Report

663 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Doug from Camera Land's Day 3 SHOT Show Report

Today was not a crazy busy day, but one I was looking forward to.

I started the day meeting with my friends at Hawke. Great optics from Red Dots & Riflescopes to Binoculars, Spotting Scopes & Rangefinders. We caught up a bit and then they let me in on their New Product Releases and I must say I was pleased with what they showed me.
Frontier System H7:
Supreme accuracy for rifle shooting, driven and hunting applications.
Fifteen models in a variety of magnifications and reticle designs.
All models feature Hawke's new H7 optics with high zoom ratio, supreme clarity and light transmission.
Available in First Focal Plane (FFP) and Second Focal Plane (SFP)

Vantage 30 WA 4-12x42 223/308 Reticle:
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the .223/.308 Marksman (12x) reticle, exclusively from Hawke, provides usable aim points for long-range shooting.
Exposed Locking Turrets
30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
Wide Angle
Illumination
11 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
High Torque Zoom Ring
Fast Focus Eyebell

Reflex Sight 'WIDE VIEW' Circle Dot Reticle
Built on the strengths of the 'Wide View' Reflex Sight, the new Circle Dot model draws the eye in faster, while giving a great leading aimpoint for moving targets.
Ideal For Pistols, ARs And Hunting Rifles
25 Layer Fully Multi-Coated (FMC) Lens
2 MOA Red Dot
8 Levels Of Brightness
Fixed Focus 9m / 10yds
Weaver Rail
The Sight Will Enter Standby Mode If No Movement Is Detected For 5 Minutes.

My rep at Nightforce didn't make it to SHOT so she set up a meeting for me. It's always great meeting new people and Mike was a pleasure to chat with. No new products for 2022, sorry to report, however, we did revamp our ordering method in order to attempt to have a greater supply of in stock scopes for you, so that in and of itself is great.

I got together with the folks over at Leica and was thrilled to see the new 8x32/10x32 Geovid Pro Rangefinder Binoculars :
The first premium laser rangefinder to feature on-board Applied Ballistics solutions for elevation AND wind.
The first premium premium laser rangefinder to feature GPS mapping via Garmin GPS products AND BaseMaps
They appear to be everything we reported last week in our sneek peek of SHOT Show and they feel secure in their April delivery so keep those pre-orders coming and we will get you yours as soon as they are available.

A few months ago we started carrying Sightron Riflescopes. They are the only scope company I know of, in quality affordable options, that do not have any of their scopes made in China. Philippines and Japan made riflescopes, only.
I got to see the:
S6 1-6x24 ED Riflescopes:
One-piece Aluminum Tube 11-Position Illumination Dial
MC-777 Multicoating Technology Waterproof & Fog proof
New IR4A & LRT Reticles 30mm SFP & 34mm FFP Options
Available Fall 2022

S6 5-30x56 ED Riflescopes:
ED (extra-low Dispersion) Glass Locking Illumination Dial
Zact-7 Plus Anti-Reflective Coatings Waterproof & Fog proof
Zero-Stop One-piece Aluminum Tube
Available Fall 2022

Then they gave me a first look at the upcoming S1 G2 line of riflescopes. Talk about hitting it out of the park.....
1 " Tube, 1.75-5x32, 3-9x40, 3.5-10x50, 4-12x40 & 4-12x40 AO with various reticles all priced below $350.00 all made in the Philippines. They say we will have these available before the year is out.

I went outside my comfort zone today and got a Cafe Mocha and a Whoopie Pie and I must say, great decision.

Don't forget our Site Wide SHOT Show Sale runs through midnight Monday so check it out or call the store, 516-217-1000, and get the item you've been wanting at a great price.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.