Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased a CZ Teal ( my first o/u) Thursday and I must say first impressions I am very impressed with the gun overall. It was packaged nicely, nicer than the Winchester 101 Sport (X2 as much). The shotgun came in a sturdy plastic case included with shotgun were 5 chokes but it was missing a choke wrench. I emailed CZ America Thursday night I had an email first thing in the morning (choke wrench on the way). Outstanding customer relations. Now for the gun itself. The exterior is finished in black chrome and barrels are chrome lined. Fit and finish is very nice. It has a extractors and a barrel selector. I went out today and put 100 through the shotgun today shooting trap. The gun comes up nice, points very well. My score improved with each round. Can’t wait to shoot it again! Grade after first day out A+.
1957C05E-544E-48D0-B5AC-2F88D6FF6D9F.jpeg

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think those CZ shotguns are excellent shotguns . I have two friends that own them . One of them shoots a Perazzi for trap, and uses a teal for sporting . He loves it and claims quality is top notch . Black chrome finishes are beautiful .
congrats

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a CZ teal I bought several years ago. It definitely has choke tubes and ejectors. And yes, they are a nice handling gun for the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts