Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like a dumb question, but I figured this would be the best place to get the answer.I'm not even sure how to ask, but here goes.
I've seen videos of people shooting at clays that were rolled across the ground, I guess to mimic a rabbit running.
Does anyone know what that type of clay shooting is called, and if any company sells a thrower like this for sale to consumers. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for any help.
Sorry if the question sounds dumb, but what can I say?
Donnie D :confused:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts