Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what type of magazine extension this shotgun takes? I know this type of shotgun is a Turkish model that is sold under a variety of different names. I have read online that the 870 extension will do, but also seen where the Benelli Super Nova extensions will work. I do understand that there will be minor adjustments made to the current magazine tube.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can use the mag tub extension that fits benelli nova from carleson. I put it on mine no gunsmithing needed. Exact fit. Changed mine to 7/1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There's a video on YouTube where someone installs the magazine extension on the Citadel warthog, he used the Carleson's tube for the Benelli Supernova. Looks like a perfect fit, only have to cut off the roll crimp on the magazine tube.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Better late than never, the correct kit is the Carlson tube for the Nova/Supernova. T o the poster who couldn't thread his all the way on, did you remove the lip at the end of the Citadel tube? Some file it down, others cut the end off, either way keep it even and it should work fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts