Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, alright, I know I’m not helping out at all here with what limited info I have. I was at an event and was looking through assorted shotguns and finally found one that caught my eye. Perfect fit and elegant design and when I went to shut it up, it felt like it had a spring assist or magnet to help. Felt really nice and I played with it for a bit after that. Well went to go to an atm and came back, it was gone.

I browsed all of browning discontinued section and a few other forums and couldn’t find anything about it. I forgot what marking it had but I don’t remember seeing Citori on it all I remember was the browning name. It was clearly somewhat older, maybe early 90’s production from the west on it.
I really liked it and would love to find out what it was. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
NEVER.....Leave ANY gun for sale on a table or shelf..........99.9% of the time it'll be gone when you come back. No browning or any other O/U's have never has assisted closing that I'm aware of. Some do open & close with such ease as oil on glass due to their fit and finish. As far as identifying the gun you saw. No one here will ever know.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That has happened to me at gun shows, went back to buy something I looked at earlier and most of the time its gone. One time I went back to get a rifle and it was at another sellers table
for a lot more money. Quote "NEVER.....Leave ANY gun for sale on a table or shelf" {good advice Happy KABOOMER}

·
Super Moderator
1,025 Posts
That has happened to me at gun shows, went back to buy something I looked at earlier and most of the time its gone. One time I went back to get a rifle and it was at another sellers table
for a lot more money. Quote "NEVER.....Leave ANY gun for sale on a table or shelf" {good advice Happy KABOOMER}
That's been exactly my experience. Fortunately, Mrs. Flash goes with me and won't let me leave a table unless I'm sure I don't want to buy whatever's there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts