Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow..........:eek:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Half the country is below freezing this time of year. :D

Posted from Tapatalk on my Galaxy Note II while using the restroom.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good one!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
help it. bring some s.clay guys here to help it along!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm on board. Finally getting some decent rain so the outdoor projects are on hold. It's too cold in the garage to do much. Going to finish some scrimshaw this afternoon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also shot a few rounds this past week at Camanche Hills. Love that place. They also set up some grouse bunker for us in the afternoon. What a crazy tiring game that is!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2" of snow in mo. yikes.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no mud slides or wildfires in va. ill take the occasional cold!

·
Registered
18 Posts
No mudslides where I live however, we do get the occasional 110 degree day. I guess it is a "name your poison" scenario!

It has been beautiful here but we are desperate for water. We will have wildfires this year for sure. I live in an area that is pretty safe from that too but, I could die from smoke inhalation.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hagh Savannah! We are seeing your deficient rain down here, not getting enough to flood but we are about 50 percent above average like we saw last year. The farmers are pleased. I had to leave in rush-hour traffic this morning to visit my parents. Normally I can make in and out of the city in 50 minutes, then its another hour and half to my parents. Wrong today! We had a lot of rain showers and the commute ground down to 15 mph for 20 miles and I bailed depending on my GPS, a nice TomTom that receives mobile traffic reports and automatically recalculates routes for the conditions. Took me on the damndest tour of Atlanta I have seen in years. It worked but it took me two hours to clear the city. I highly recommend the TomTom GPS with traffic reception. They work a heck of lot better than the Smartphones.
Weather service is predicting blue skies and highs in the 60's-70's on Thursday and Friday. I'll probably shoot both days.
Saturday is my clubs model rocket shoot(SOAR). Weather looks good and I have a bunch of new rockets and gliders to launch. With all the lousy weather we have had I am sure everyone will have a bunch of new rockets to launch and we have a FAA waiver to 5000 feet and huge flat, soft sod farm to launch from. Perfect for my gliders. I might post a few video clips to display my foolishness.
If you haven't realized it I am confirmed pyrotechnic. Fortunately I found ways of doing this legally.
Sorry for the rambling post.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i use to shoot rockets in conn and n.j.
i was on the chaser teams.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts