Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congrats on your new shotty! There are a lot of accessories available, check out the "post up your home/zombie guns" on this forum and you'll see alot of Mav. 88's and Mossberg 500's pimped out! Good luck on zombifying your new gun.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on your new shotty! There are a lot of accessories available, check out the "post up your zombie guns" on this forum and you'll see alot of Mav. 88's and Mossberg 500's pimped out! Good luck on zombifying your new gun.:mrgreen:
I will check that thread out right now, thanks! How is this set up for a HD light set up?
Streamlight TLR-1 RAIL MOUNT TACTICAL LED - eBay (item 170367810372 end time Feb-24-11 01:13:48 PST)

LaserLyte Picatinny SHOTGUN TRI-RAIL MOUNTING SYSTEM - eBay (item 190495198905 end time Feb-25-11 05:57:36 PST)

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats

I would think about how you are going to use it before loading it up with a lot of POTENTIALLY unnecessary stuff. If you have to grab it and quickly deploy in the middle of the night, is that the stock that benefit you the most. If it's a SD weapon, do a couple of dry runs or if its for hunting, think about how much stuff you want to carry around before you start hanging stuff off of it.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am completely shocked with the news I just got. I bought my shotgun from Turners in Signal Hill, usually I deal with the Turners in Norwalk but the Signal Hill Turners said they had the one I wanted in stock. This was on Jan. 31, I go there pay for the gun in full and they say ok come back in 10 days.

I called on Thursday and they said your shotgun has not arrived here yet and it should arrive next week. I call this morning just to see if I got lucky and this guy said he cant find my paperwork and he will call me back. I get a call from the manager and he says ok come on down we have the serial # now so come sign the DROS form
I said what do you mean, this is the 12th day since I bought the gun. He said for some reason the people here didn't have you sign the DROS and take your thumb print. He made it sound like I should have known and told his employees how to do their job.

I am disgusted to say the least.... I told them have my money ready I am coming to pick it up.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sweet and congrats, that light is tempting me right now haha.
i almost got that knoxx also but im gonna save up a little more and get the mesa LEO stock instead. sweet gear though none the less.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts