Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, I wonder how much they'll go for...
If they only cost $1 it would be 1 quarter, 5 dimes 4 nickles and 5 pennies more than I'd pay for one.

You can get the same thing without the nifty engraving on it and save yourself the embarrassment of letting people see how much of a mall ninja you are that you need to be tenuously connected to a mercenary company even if its only by owning a gun with their logo on it.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they only cost $1 it would be 1 quarter, 5 dimes 4 nickles and 5 pennies more than I pay for one.

You can get the same thing without the nifty engraving on it and save yourself the embarrassment of letting people see how much of a mall ninja you are that you need to be tenuously connected to a mercenary company even if its only by owning a gun with their logo on it.
Bravo!
My exact thoughts.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aside from having the engravings, its said it offers a different ghost ring for both guns and additional rails for lights/optics. i wonder if any other parts/internals are changed to make it a different model.

if its just an engraving and a ghost ring, then yes its stupid. but if more has been changed to actually be considered a separate line of shotguns, then it may be worth a look.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If they only cost $1 it would be 1 quarter, 5 dimes 4 nickles and 5 pennies more than I'd pay for one.

What you fail to understand, friend, is that Blackwater shotguns are operator-grade! Serious business! It is for TACTICAL PROFESSIONALS!

So yea! I'm going to buy one. Tactical operator isn't a mindset; it's a way of life :cool:

Excuse me while I go put a few more rails on my operator pistol and blacken my tactical boots more. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow, you know.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What you fail to understand, friend, is that Blackwater shotguns are operator-grade! Serious business! It is for TACTICAL PROFESSIONALS!

So yea! I'm going to buy one. Tactical operator isn't a mindset; it's a way of life :cool:

Excuse me while I go put a few more rails on my operator pistol and blacken my tactical boots more. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow, you know.
Don't forget to strap on those trauma plates.:)

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh' the pain!

they are claiming a ghost sight? looks like an over sized peep to me.
why anyone would consider a peep sight on a shotgun is beyond comprehension

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

If they offer it with the "chainsaw grip" option, I think it would be worth twice as much, or 10 pennies, 8 nickels, 10 dimes, and two quarters. I would be the coolest mall ninja in town! :cool:

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they are claiming a ghost sight? looks like an over sized peep to me.
why anyone would consider a peep sight on a shotgun is beyond comprehension
They are better for shooting slugs. Slugs travel like bullets so the ghost ring is better to get more accuracy out of the shotgun slug rather than a barrel bead.

That said, you can get the same shotguns with ghost rings minus the Blackwater logos and significant price mark-up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts