Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted one for a while and almost bought one. I got to use one out at the skeet range for a test run and it was nice to use. I was very impressed.

I was getting into 3 gun and started following what those folks use. The 3 gun community runs their guns hard and they tend to find flaws in firearms due to heavy use. The favorite shotguns in that world are the Remington 1100, the Benelli M2, and the FN SLP MK 1.

Even after finding out all of the info I still had a hard time letting go of wanting the Beretta. I had used a Remington a lot and knew enough about it. I tried the Benelli and the FN SLP MK 1. Once I tried the MK 1 I knew it was the one for me.

The FN SLP MK 1 has been excellent - very fast action and very reliable. It comes set up the way a shotgun should. They have held up well even under the heavy use in 3 gun.

I know you're asking about the Beretta and I can say that on my test run it was nice to shoot. I have nothing bad to say about the Beretta.

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.