Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
Welcome from Florida. We might be able to offer some inkling, but we would need good, CLEAR photos showing any and all wear, overall shots, etc.. Otherwise, you can create an account on Gun broker so you can look at CLOSED auctions to see what they sold for.
Second option would be to look on GinsInternational.com to see what reputable dealers are asking - that will give you a basic idea but no guarantee what your actual item is worth.

As you can see from here:

there is a WIDE range of asking prices.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I didnt know where to start but I recently purchased a Belgium Made Browning Light 12. Serial # L4327. Were do I start to find out the value?
Didn't You ask yourself that question prior to purchasing it ?. I'm Not trying to be a SA but honestly knowing the general ball park value of any firearms is a prerequisite before purchasing .

I took the Wife to a upscale bakery a couple weeks back ,as it was her Birthday and it coincided with the entire days schedule , I bought her a scone and loaf of bread along with some kind of finger bar oatmeal berry filling thing . I KNOW BETTER as there were NO prices listed for any of it . SPANK MY MAMA $22.67 and I had just shelled out $43.72 for perhaps the WORST lunch of our lives !.
MY point is KNOWING BEFORE is PRICELESS . Fyi : None of the bakery goods were worth 1/10 of their cost and the Wife was very disappointed as was I . It's NOT the money mind you it was the IDEA that they had the nerve to sell such poor quality goods at a ultra premium price and sadly America is putting up with their crap !.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't You ask yourself that question prior to purchasing it ?. I'm Not trying to be a SA but honestly knowing the general ball park value of any firearms is a prerequisite before purchasing .

I took the Wife to a upscale bakery a couple weeks back ,as it was her Birthday and it coincided with the entire days schedule , I bought her a scone and loaf of bread along with some kind of finger bar oatmeal berry filling thing . I KNOW BETTER as there were NO prices listed for any of it . SPANK MY MAMA $22.67 and I had just shelled out $43.72 for perhaps the WORST lunch of our lives !.
MY point is KNOWING BEFORE is PRICELESS . Fyi : None of the bakery goods were worth 1/10 of their cost and the Wife was very disappointed as was I . It's NOT the money mind you it was the IDEA that they had the nerve to sell such poor quality goods at a ultra premium price and sadly America is putting up with their crap !.
I helped a friend out financially. I paid him $500 for the gun but I don't need it. If I can make a little profit then so be it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts