Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I usually have next to my bed at night.
A razor sharp K-Bar, a S&W model 10-10 in 38spl, and a flashlight.
Sometimes I forget the flashlight and sometimes I switch handguns but the K-Bar is always there. :)
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp..............
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Super Moderator
6,868 Posts
I have both the Sig XL with Romeo and the standard 365 with night sights
For a blade, it is a WWII Imperail knife in a sheath the M3:
Nickel Sword Metal Blade Knife

My dad took this knife off a young kid when I was a young kid, so I've had it at LEAST 50 years

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I prefer the simplicity of my S&W SA/DA revolver but when it's not next to the bed this takes it's place. It's a SA/DA S&W model 4566 in 45acp.
Not quite as simple to use as the revolver but close. Chamber a round, de-cock the hammer, and then if the need arises just flip up the de-cock lever and pull the trigger. I recently put Trijicon Bright & Tough night sights on it.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
598 Posts
For years I had a Beretta APX 9mm but switched last year to an S&W M&P 380. Just a better CC choice. When it comes out of my waistband it goes on the nightstand. In the drawer I have a knife that my Dad made for my Mother years ago. It doesn't leave there as I scratched it up several years ago on a camping trip. I had a knife maker friend of mine re-polish and sharpen it. It got lost in the mail BOTH WAYS and was gone almost three months, so it stays close to home these days. I also have a couple of cheap mini lights in the drawer, but the shown adjustable WOWLITE sits on the top. I use it and its twin a LOT.

Air gun Trigger Wood Tool Revolver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts