Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked one up at Dicks for $250. Satisfied so far, the finish is awesome. However, I cannot get the mag limit out. All I can find for info is one YouTube video and it shows the guy easily unscrewing the magazine tube to take the limiter out. Mine does not unscrew. Didn't know of anyone had any insight!
And of course, pics.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I buddy of mine picked one up two years ago. We do a big clay shoot at our annual mc party. I went 6 for 25 during the contest, using a rem870, a moss500, and i got four hits with an old stevens 16ga.

My pal didnt shoot his new weatherby much better. A few hours later a few clays were being tossed and shot. I grabbed the weatherby, a box of shells and off I went. This time just messing around, i hit 19 of 25. First time ever shooting this shotgun.

Dont know what it is about the shotgun, but it shoots great. Shoots better than the 870's and 500's I thought. I would buy one over the rem or the mossberg in a heartbeat. Good prices also.

Another friend of mine has the semi auto version, and likes it more than his fancy benelli.

Dont know what to tell you about mag cap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.