Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me all of the parts that make up the ejector assembly of this gun. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,691 Posts

Beretta A400 Xplor, Xtreme, Xtreme Plus, Xcel, Lite & Action

All parts listed in this category are specific to the Beretta A400 Shotgun unless otherwise noted. Click on any part number highlighted in RED to view specific details or to purchase online. It is recommended that all parts be fit by a qualified gunsmith. Please scroll down for a complete list of all parts available.

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Product Car Mode of transport

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks oneounceload, but what i would like to know are the four parts shown in the schematic, the only four parts. Beretta says that there are several small parts in the receiver and the barrel extension.I only see four parts and only need the spring (ordered from Midwest gun Works) I assume they go back in the gun in the order shown, spring guide, spring, ejector, and ejector retaining pin. Very confusing from Beretta spokesperson

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, ejector works like it should now, Next question how to remove and reinstall the cartridge latch assembly it wont keep the round in the mag tube from feeding onto the carrier (lifter) The end of the carrier latch assembly that holds the shells in the magazine tube doesn't look like it catches enough of the shell to keep in place so the round just shoots out of the tube onto the carrier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts