Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to add a Mossberg .410 pump model 50455 to my tool box. My plan is to trick it out with tactical 6 position stock and for end with hand strap etc. I have been unable to find a source for such .410 components. Can anyone direct me to an appropriate site if one exists.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have decided to add a Mossberg .410 pump model 50455 to my tool box. My plan is to trick it out with tactical 6 position stock and for end with hand strap etc. I have been unable to find a source for such .410 components. Can anyone direct me to an appropriate site if one exists.
A.C. I am doing the very same thing to a 510 pump, so far all I have is the pistol grip, and a heat sheild with ghost ring sights that I got through Mid-Way. I will post photos when complete.

This will be a home defense smokepole for wifey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A.C. I am doing the very same thing to a 510 pump, so far all I have is the pistol grip, and a heat sheild with ghost ring sights that I got through Mid-Way. Trying to install a "Side Saddle" type shell holder on reciever. I will post photos when complete.

This will be a home defense smokepole for wifey.
This is it so far............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts