Gus62/sx4 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Gus62/sx4

This is a discussion on Gus62/sx4 within the Winchester Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Recently purchased a sx4 and the gun isn't cycling properly. Regardless of the load it will not cycle consistently. I have put roughly 150 rounds ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Winchester Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2020, 04:29 PM   #1

Member #18250
Gus62/sx4

Recently purchased a sx4 and the gun isn't cycling properly. Regardless of the load it will not cycle consistently. I have put roughly 150 rounds through it and it might have cycled correctly 5 times at most. It will fire the bolt will close but it will not release from magazine to elevator to put another shell in the chamber. Sometimes it will fire once maybe twice but seldom all 3 rounds. I called Winchester and actually shipped gun back to service center in Missouri and they replaced the piston but gun is doing the same thing like nothing was changed. Has anyone else had any issues like this with the sx4?
gus62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-03-2020, 06:45 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Member #148
not me. only own a sxm1. i stopped with the best. 2's, 3's,4's...all inferior guns in my opinion. sell it. get a sxm1.
NSSA All American
Certified NRA Shotgun Instructor
Skeet & Trap Range Owner
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote