It was a 97 day - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

It was a 97 day

This is a discussion on It was a 97 day within the Winchester Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Was a nice sunny day for shooting clays at Big Sky Sporting Clays out of Polson This is a yearly memorial hunt in which only ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Winchester Shotgun Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Allen in MT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2020, 05:26 AM   #1

Member #18020
It was a 97 day

Was a nice sunny day for shooting clays at Big Sky Sporting Clays out of Polson This is a yearly memorial hunt in which only Winchester 97's are shot. It was a 100 round course with all types of challenges. I held my own and did good for doing this the 1st time. I was shooting an old 12ga 97 (1910) that I found at the farm and it cleaned up real nice. I didn't care for the steel butt pad, will remedy that next week.

I rotated the photos and they still come out sideways.
Attached Thumbnails
It was a 97 day-clay.jpg   It was a 97 day-clay10-copy.jpg   It was a 97 day-clay9.jpg   It was a 97 day-clay8.jpg   It was a 97 day-clay7.jpg  

oneounceload and ramblinrebel like this.

Last edited by Allen in MT; 09-13-2020 at 07:39 AM.
Allen in MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-13-2020, 08:06 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Nice to see some clear skies in the West with all the fires going on. Had a shooting buddy move from Carson City to Polson about 230 years ago to live with his son (he was starting to have health issues) Said he loved it up there by Flathead Lake.
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote