Tampa Bay Sporting Clays - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

This is a discussion on Tampa Bay Sporting Clays within the Sporting Clays forums, part of the Shotgun Shooters Forum category; Mrs. One Eye and I did a bit of SC shooting today. 9:30AM it was 89 degrees and humid. Both of us shot well. I ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Shooters Forum > Sporting Clays

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By one eyed shooter
  • 1 Post By one eyed shooter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2020, 07:19 PM   #1

Member #9178
Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Mrs. One Eye and I did a bit of SC shooting today. 9:30AM it was 89 degrees and humid. Both of us shot well. I want to pass on "kudos" to Oneounce for his advice on hitting the low incoming targets. Finally figured out what he meant by "bowing" into the target. The new A400 is getting used to the way I want it to shoot. (Or vice-a-versa). Met a fellow who was shooting a Beretta 391 but it would not cycle the 7/8 oz shells he was shooting. Offered him some 1 oz and some 1 1/8 oz shells. Good day all around !
oneounceload likes this.
Old 06-25-2020, 07:44 PM   #2

Member #17442
Good to hear you are out and about. I hadn't seen any posts of you shooting lately. Sounds like a good day all the way around. When it's hot and humid and you still enjoy it makes you feel like you accomplished something.
ramblinrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:11 AM   #3

Member #9178
Originally Posted by ramblinrebel View Post
Good to hear you are out and about. I hadn't seen any posts of you shooting lately. Sounds like a good day all the way around. When it's hot and humid and you still enjoy it makes you feel like you accomplished something.
Thanks.. The last two weeks have been very busy with Drs. appointments, anniversary and we are installing a generator at the house. I should have mentioned that our clubs have added a rule of having to wear masks any time we are in the club house in compliance with local mandates.
oneounceload likes this.

Old 06-26-2020, 05:30 PM   #4

Member #17442
We don't have to wear masks which makes it good. Seems like the world has gone crazy with all these rules and regulations. I don't want anybody sick or dying but goodness some of it is over kill! My daughter is a teacher ,you should here some of the rules for school this year. Some of them don't even make sense. Who is gonna pay for all this is my question?
ramblinrebel is offline   Reply With Quote