Prescription shooting glasses - Page 2 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Prescription shooting glasses

This is a discussion on Prescription shooting glasses within the Sporting Clays forums, part of the Shotgun Shooters Forum category; Originally Posted by oneounceload Now I just need to get RKB to try Helice................. I've tried it. Outta my price comfort level. I do want ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Shooters Forum > Sporting Clays

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2018, 05:42 PM   #11
RKB

Member #2031
Originally Posted by oneounceload View Post
Now I just need to get RKB to try Helice.................
I've tried it. Outta my price comfort level. I do want to try some FITASC.
RKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-13-2018, 09:56 PM   #12

Member #1440
You may want to try Zenni Optical (zennioptical.com). They have inexpensive prices to start with and quite a number of options. After I had cataract surgery for both eyes, I bought the large aviator frames with 80% amber colored lenses, thin single prescription lens for each eye, total $51. I bought a second pair of light yellow colored lenses, same prescriptions for cloudy dark days for the same price. I could have increases the price a bit by using titanium frames, anti-glare, and polarized lenses, but I don't need them for shooting sporting clays and FITASC. Jim Haynes
JimH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:25 AM   #13
Super Moderator

Member #1368
I have used Zenni for my driving scrip sunglasses and my transition regular glasses. However, where I shoot, a nice purple lens works well so I went to Tom at Tx Shooter's Optical and had him make me a lens for my Randolph frames.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote