New SxS - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

New SxS

This is a discussion on New SxS within the Shotgun Talk forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; Was in Sportsman's several weeks ago and saw a small SxS Iliked the looks of, CZ Bobwhite. Got it in my ands and the deal ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Talk

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Don Fischer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2020, 12:00 PM   #1

Member #1887
New SxS

Was in Sportsman's several weeks ago and saw a small SxS Iliked the looks of, CZ Bobwhite. Got it in my ands and the deal was done. Wanted another 28ga but this was a 20ga but don't have one and haven't for years so what the heck. Gun, two box's ammo, hard case with sock for the gun. With veteran discount came to $643! Told about it on another site and mentioned I wanted a 28 and a guy on that site came up with a CZ Bobwhite in 28ga! Yep, bought it too! Came in a sock and new single gun case and 10 bxs factory field loads. Well one box was a box of target loads. Guy really got me though, $400! Couldn't write a check fast enough when I saw the gun, it looked practically brand new! Threw it up a few time's and with it's 26" barrels come's up really fast, liking it! My CZ 20ga has 28" barrels and I believe this 28ga is quicker. Matter of fact I also have three AyA Matador's, 410, 28 and 16 and believe it's faster than any of them! The 410 has 26" barrels but this new 28ga is quicker! After getting the 20ga and getting rid of the wife, I didn't need the new gun, just wanted it! Hunting grouse I'll switch off the AyA and CZ 28 every other day. If I actually hunt pheasant again it'll be the 20ga and my AyA 16ga. Well probably use the 20ga on some grouse too if I can find some! Really felt good just buying a couple new shotgun's and not having to worry about being nixed buy some woman that lied to get her job; told me she liked hunting, huh!
oneounceload likes this.

Last edited by Don Fischer; 06-22-2020 at 12:05 PM.
Don Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-22-2020, 02:36 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Very nice! And good deals too!
oneounceload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:58 PM   #3

Member #9082
Thumbs up Trading wife for two guns.

Originally Posted by Don Fischer View Post
Was in Sportsman's several weeks ago and saw a small SxS Iliked the looks of, CZ Bobwhite. Got it in my ands and the deal was done. Wanted another 28ga but this was a 20ga but don't have one and haven't for years so what the heck. Gun, two box's ammo, hard case with sock for the gun. With veteran discount came to $643! Told about it on another site and mentioned I wanted a 28 and a guy on that site came up with a CZ Bobwhite in 28ga! Yep, bought it too! Came in a sock and new single gun case and 10 bxs factory field loads. Well one box was a box of target loads. Guy really got me though, $400! Couldn't write a check fast enough when I saw the gun, it looked practically brand new! Threw it up a few time's and with it's 26" barrels come's up really fast, liking it! My CZ 20ga has 28" barrels and I believe this 28ga is quicker. Matter of fact I also have three AyA Matador's, 410, 28 and 16 and believe it's faster than any of them! The 410 has 26" barrels but this new 28ga is quicker! After getting the 20ga and getting rid of the wife, I didn't need the new gun, just wanted it! Hunting grouse I'll switch off the AyA and CZ 28 every other day. If I actually hunt pheasant again it'll be the 20ga and my AyA 16ga. Well probably use the 20ga on some grouse too if I can find some! Really felt good just buying a couple new shotgun's and not having to worry about being nixed buy some woman that lied to get her job; told me she liked hunting, huh!
Trading your wife for two guns sounds like a good trade to me! Congratulations! LOL...
DaveSy is offline   Reply With Quote