Etiquette 2.0 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Etiquette 2.0

This is a discussion on Etiquette 2.0 within the Shotgun Talk forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; Went to my favorite SC's course this morning and they were having a large corporate affair. The rangers had their hands full with training and ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Talk

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By one eyed shooter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #1

Member #9178
Etiquette 2.0

Went to my favorite SC's course this morning and they were having a large corporate affair. The rangers had their hands full with training and explaining safety procedures. We went out and shot the Competition course so the folks out having fun really didn't bother us too much, UNTIL... I went into the club house to drop off my cart key and leave a gratuity for the staff. There was a long line to get to the counter and I went to the rear to wait my turn. A fellow came in looked at the line and said "I don't have time to wait in line, I want pay my bill and get out of here" With that he jumped right to the front and laid his credit card down on the counter.... From the back of the line a gravelly voice said.. " You really shouldn't act like an A.... Hole in a place where every one is walking around with a shotgun".... For a moment you could have heard a pin drop and then all you could hear were people laughing. The guy paid and almost ran from the clubhouse....I do not think the staff heard what happened but it sure was interesting.
RKB, No2AinNJ, jwsmith1959 and 1 others like this.