NEF Pardner Tracker II - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

NEF Pardner Tracker II

This is a discussion on NEF Pardner Tracker II within the Shotgun Talk forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; I don't know how to create a topic so I'm putting this here. Admin, move to appropriate section. I have a NEF Pardner Tracker II ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2019, 06:32 PM   #1

Member #16364
NEF Pardner Tracker II

I don't know how to create a topic so I'm putting this here. Admin, move to appropriate section.

I have a NEF Pardner Tracker II SS rifled barrel shotgun purchased new in the mid 80's. It is stamped from the factory - 12 ga., yet it is actually a 20 ga. My question is, does this affect the value of this piece?

The gun is accurate enough for deer or bear out to 200 yards with sabots (tested). Due to health issues, I cannot hunt anymore and may wish to sell it.
Attached Thumbnails
NEF Pardner Tracker II-shotgun-006.jpg   NEF Pardner Tracker II-shotgun-007.jpg  

Last edited by Newt; 07-29-2019 at 06:39 PM.
Newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-08-2019, 07:16 PM   #2

Member #16364
Based on other NEF posts, folks here don't seem to care about these shotguns.
Newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #3
RKB

Member #2031
The NEF shotguns are well-made and strong - but being single-shots designed for hunting and not for shooting any serious clays, most folks here don't talk about them a lot. Nothing wrong with them, they just are not target guns.
As for value, the mis-mark will likely have little effect. They aren't known as collectibles either.
RKB is offline   Reply With Quote