Browning vs. Beretta??? - Page 2 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Browning vs. Beretta???

This is a discussion on Browning vs. Beretta??? within the Shotgun Talk forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; Originally Posted by oneounceload Many clubs have guns for rent; if not, then find some folks at your local club who DO have them. Before ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Talk

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2019, 02:40 PM   #11

Member #5570
Originally Posted by oneounceload View Post
Many clubs have guns for rent; if not, then find some folks at your local club who DO have them.
Before though, you go to the store and buy a flat of nice ammo, like Win AA or Rem STS and take it with you. You make friends, offer them a box of primo ammo as a thanks for letting you shoot a round of trap/skeet through their gun. You shoot the same ammo, and if they reload, you give them your empties as well.
While you're at it, try a few other brands, even some out of your price range if possible; it will give you a better idea of what is available.
AND after all that, you'll have some new shooting buddies.....
This is your answer. I got the 725 Browning but the clincher for me was shooting a round of Sporting Clays with it before buying.
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-27-2019, 10:25 AM   #12

Member #16356
where to buy 725?

I have been shopping for a 725 HR Adjustable 32"
#0136243009 everyone and where I check they are out of stock.? any suggestions?
rbdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 02:26 PM   #13

Member #14089
Originally Posted by rbdjr View Post
I have been shopping for a 725 HR Adjustable 32"
#0136243009 everyone and where I check they are out of stock.? any suggestions?
Try these places:
https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/n...n-1011249.html
BROWNING CITORI 725 SPORTING HIGH RIB 12/32" ADJ. - Guns Unlimited
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/817262672

Old 08-05-2019, 06:32 PM   #14

Member #16326
I was told at my gun club today that there's a week long clays match at sparta Illinois going on & venders have demo shotguns on hand for shooters to try, including some perazzis.
rober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:35 PM   #15

Member #16326
I was told at my gun club today that there's a week long clays event at sparta Illinois going on & venders have demo shotguns on hand for shooters to try, including some perazzis.
rober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:38 PM   #16
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Sounds like The Grand which is the ATA (US Trap) National Championships.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #17

Member #16426
Good pneumatics. And the price is not big. I purchased it in an online store, there is a more amazing list. It looks great, it looks exactly the same as the combat Beretta 92. The drum capacity is 8 bullets. The initial velocity of the bullet is about 130 m / s. One cylinder is enough somewhere shots at 55-65. I think this is a good indicator. The gauge is the most common for pneumatics 4.5 mm. In general, when you shoot him with indescribable feelings. Shot with a pneumatic makar, not that. Beretta is much better. Balon is changing fast. The case is made of black metal alloy. Lining on the handle of synthetics. The sight is generally excellent, once configured and that's it, and it shoots right at the target. Manufacturer Germany. I don’t know what others think about him, but I really liked the gun. Recommend. 12 thousand rubles for such a gun quite a bit. No cons yet. I have been using it for almost a year. I think I will use even more. Even if something happens to him, I will take Beretta again.
xavialonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 10:55 AM   #18

Member #14924
fyI Beretta made Maryland Browning made Japan
Dead Last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:55 PM   #19

Member #14089
Originally Posted by Dead Last View Post
fyI Beretta made Maryland Browning made Japan
Not quite: Beretta is made in Italy and shipped to Beretta.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:45 AM   #20

Member #16516
The local shotgun clubs near me all have demo guns, not every model and manufacture but usually the more common and contemporary offers by the big names.

If you are in a club, chances are there are plenty of guys that will let you shoot their guns like mentioned above. Eventually, everyone gets out of shooting sports and offers their guns for sale, often to the membership first, before advertising them online or consigning them. Really high end guns usually go to auction.

I just picked up a Citori XS in .410 (90%+ condition) from a club member that has too many guns, too many aches and pains and not enough time/pension to shoot much anymore. He let me shoot a round of skeet with it first and even provided me with a box of shells to try the gun.

Opportunities are everywhere if you look for them. But also, like has been said, fit is everything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
octanejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote