Feel free to jump in - Page 2 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Feel free to jump in

This is a discussion on Feel free to jump in within the Shotgun Reloading forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; I don't know when we'll actually have our next gun show in the area, but the next one that hasn't been cancelled yet is September ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Reloading

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2020, 09:24 AM   #11

Member #5570
I don't know when we'll actually have our next gun show in the area, but the next one that hasn't been cancelled yet is September 12~13.

When it happens I'll see what's available. I know they ran low for a while when Obama got elected but it came back pretty quickly after that.
Flash is online now   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-25-2020, 10:24 AM   #12

Member #9178
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I don't know when we'll actually have our next gun show in the area, but the next one that hasn't been cancelled yet is September 12~13.

When it happens I'll see what's available. I know they ran low for a while when Obama got elected but it came back pretty quickly after that.
6 of the next 25 gun shows in Florida scheduled thru the end of 2020 have been cancelled. The next one in my area (Tampa) is Aug 22-23. Because I have never reloaded I really didn't pay attention to the supplies available. If I go to this next show I will pay some attention to those items and report back to this site,
oneounceload likes this.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:10 AM   #13

Member #18534
My old standard for LEAD loads has always been Unique. My standard for STEEL loads has been Blue Dot. My best option lately for low pressure loads for old guns has been 800 X. At one point I ended up with quite a supply of H-110 so I picked a .410 shotgun to use it.
- Gun Nut
lithargoel@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 07:29 AM   #14

Member #5570
Got a call from a friend night before last and he said he scored an 8 pound keg of 700X for me.

It's a very versatile pistol/shotgun powder.
oneounceload likes this.
Flash is online now   Reply With Quote