Gun Forums Internet Ban Yep it's happening NOW - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Gun Forums Internet Ban Yep it's happening NOW

This is a discussion on Gun Forums Internet Ban Yep it's happening NOW within the Shotgun Forum Announcements forums, part of the Shotgun Forums category; I know some of you are going to balk at what I'm about to say but I assure all of you it's GONNA HAPPEN . ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Announcements

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OU12/20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2021, 06:36 PM   #1

Member #17580
Gun Forums Internet Ban Yep it's happening NOW

I know some of you are going to balk at what I'm about to say but I assure all of you it's GONNA HAPPEN . It's already happening with far more than just Gun Forums !.

The big tech companies are pressuring corporate biggies to BAN ALL firearm forums as well as websites which deal in firearms ammo and related gear !.

Yep I hope everyone is now happy that the communist have succeeded in taking over America and are this very minute preparing their jerk for inauguration !.

Let the WAR BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Jack Ryan likes this.
OU12/20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2021, 05:18 AM   #2

Member #16956
The "Silencing" of President Trump by the privately held media is a very serious affront to the rather delicate issue of free speech. I am pretty sure we Americans should not tolerate this in any form, lest it get started at all, but I am not exactly sure what to do about it. I think a unified organized ban might be in order, since these media outlets must have users to survive, just like any other business. The media is spreading a much different version of the events at the capital than that which I arrived at from what I saw and heard, along with some outright lies in my opinion. Overnight, a very suspicious looking election result is being presented as an absolute fact and Trump is branded the liar. Idaho lawmakers who sign off on this impeachment poop show can forget any vote from me, or any one else I can convince from here forward. Trump aroused many emotions in me during the last four years, but he never scared me, and he does not do so today. He was a proponent of real change, not the phony business as usual kind that Obama and others brought us. I think that scared many people, but Nance and Chuck breaking off their leashes, with a milk toast to control them really scares hell out of me.

Last edited by 4575wcf; 01-13-2021 at 05:47 AM.
4575wcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:43 AM   #3

Member #16968
The tech monopolies have users all over the world now. The gun people in the USA are half or less of the population of the usa and half of those are on THEIR side.

The half left that CLAIM to be on our side are only about half on our side, they attack our own largest defender of the second amendment right in our face. Over what? Yeah, they don't like getting a US mail solicitation to make a little effort to defend their own interest. Oh, yeah, they want the leader of the free world's largest and most effective gun rights organization and the truest coalition of conservatives to dress like he was fitted out in the walmart clearance aisle.

Old 01-13-2021, 01:27 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Member #1368
This was predicted by me and others years ago when we could see the way tech companies were going. They can't control an armed populace, especially one who can easily communicate with each other to coordinate activities.
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:54 PM   #5

Member #16956
Still, the loss of every customer is always felt by a major corporation. I am not affected because I do not use Twitter, Facebook, etc. etc., but I think a mass and complete refusal to use their services might be in order. As oneounceload says, we have the means to get the word out.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 PM   #6

Member #16956
It is with no small amount of pride I recognize that Idaho HOR members Russ Fulcher and Micheal Simpson both voted against the recent presidential impeachment proceedings. It is so GOOD to be back in my home state.
Old 01-15-2021, 06:19 PM   #7

Member #17580
Originally Posted by 4575wcf View Post
It is with no small amount of pride I recognize that Idaho HOR members Russ Fulcher and Micheal Simpson both voted against the recent presidential impeachment proceedings. It is so GOOD to be back in my home state.
Amen ; I sent Jim Risch a scathing letter detailing the actual atrocities committed by democraps antifa blm ,along with the facts about Obama/Clinton illegal arms peddling over in Benghazi !. The Real reason the Dirty dossier was initiated to begin with . The media bought and paid for as is big tech , which allows NO true information that is contrary to the party of dimwitted ones agenda .

He was so outraged at the GOP Capitol breaching , I had to remind him of WHO actually informed him of the perpetrators as well as many of whom Weren't Trump supporters at all ! . There is in fact Video evidence with facial recognition identification , showing Known blm and antifa members INSIDE the capitol and the capital PD which LET THEM IN !!!!!!!!!.

As always trust our FBI to expose anything anti Trump as well as suggest his involvement !. Yet bury any evidence of exoneration as to Russia collusion and Hunter Biden's lap top which was sat on for better than a year ; Knowing full well what type of pictures the pervert had on it . Pedophilia doesn't fall far from the head pervert Joe !!!!!!.
OU12/20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 09:06 PM   #8

Member #16968
Originally Posted by oneounceload View Post
This was predicted by me and others years ago when we could see the way tech companies were going. They can't control an armed populace, especially one who can easily communicate with each other to coordinate activities.
People are EASY to control and manipulate. Heck half the "gun community" hates the NRA because they are jealous of the top guy in the organization for his shoes or pants.

If the people in this country get any more lazy or stupid they will need apps on their phone to tell them when to take a breath.
Old 01-16-2021, 01:51 AM   #9

Member #16956
Could not agree more Jack. We are importing people who do the low end jobs that used to teach kids a work ethic. The youngsters do not seem very interested in learning how to do anything that involves much physical labor. When landowners want a fence, they buy a plastic one that snaps together. When they want a chicken house, they buy a small one all ready to go on wheels. When they want a swing set for the kids, they buy one from the store. I learned quite a lot in my life working with the Old Man, I learned quite a lot more in trade school, and working my various jobs. I self taught myself quite a lot by reading, and later with the youtube videos. I dunno what I would do if I could not build anything. The lack of expertise in America is growing by leaps and bounds IMO.