Clean Shot cleaning product - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Clean Shot cleaning product

This is a discussion on Clean Shot cleaning product within the Shotgun Ammo forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; Today we went shooting at Sarasota Gun Club and shot approximately 100 rounds per gun and decided to test our "clean shot" barrel cleaning shells ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2019, 05:59 PM   #1

Member #9178
Clean Shot cleaning product

Today we went shooting at Sarasota Gun Club and shot approximately 100 rounds per gun and decided to test our "clean shot" barrel cleaning shells thru 4 different guns (2 Beretta's 1 Franchi and a NEW Fabarm). 1 Beretta and the Fabarm showed very little cleaning. The other Beretta and the Franchi showed absolutely no cleaning performance whatso ever .My thoughts are that this is a product you should pass on.
Oh, BTW we have 8 more of these shells for sale if anyone is interested
Old 11-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Member #1368
LOL, I cannot believe YOU, of all folks, went for that!
Spray your bores with the solvent of your choice, from WD-40 to CLP to Shooter's Choice, etc. bronze brush on a rod chucked into a cordless drill; follow that with a rod, jag patch and you'll be done in about 1 minute per barrel.........
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #3

Member #9178
Originally Posted by oneounceload View Post
LOL, I cannot believe YOU, of all folks, went for that!
Spray your bores with the solvent of your choice, from WD-40 to CLP to Shooter's Choice, etc. bronze brush on a rod chucked into a cordless drill; follow that with a rod, jag patch and you'll be done in about 1 minute per barrel.........
Yeah, yeah... We sort of figured that it was too good to be true when they offered to sell us some "magic beans" to go with our $20.00 purchase.
Cleaned the guns the "old fashion" way Sunday night.
Now I am just waiting for Bobski to comment on my dumbness !
BTW they have contacted me a couple of times asking if I wanted to become a distributor . I think they probably do that with anyone who makes a purchase.

Old 11-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Just because you may want to sell it, doesn't mean you have to use it!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:54 PM   #5
RKB

Member #2031
Originally Posted by one eyed shooter View Post
Yeah, yeah... We sort of figured that it was too good to be true when they offered to sell us some "magic beans" to go with our $20.00 purchase.
Cleaned the guns the "old fashion" way Sunday night.
Now I am just waiting for Bobski to comment on my dumbness !
BTW they have contacted me a couple of times asking if I wanted to become a distributor . I think they probably do that with anyone who makes a purchase.
I think that they are desperate to unload a large quantity of a totally useless product.
RKB is offline   Reply With Quote