Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2) - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2)

This is a discussion on Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2) within the Shotgun Accessories forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; I attached a couple pics that I found through doing an image search and it lead me to an ebay seller who was selling a ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #1

Member #18252
Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2)

I attached a couple pics that I found through doing an image search and it lead me to an ebay seller who was selling a heat shield for a Mossberg 500 410 which he had the picture of this gun in it.

I'm interested in the saddle accessory on this gun. Does anyone know what it actually is and who is the manufacture of it?

I mean it appears to be some type of saddle but I don't see any picatinny rail on it. Maybe it has threaded holes on top of it for mounting a picatinny rail, but I don't know

Maybe the other side of this saddle has a place for mounting a shell carrier, but I don't know

I can see the letters "E T" or "C T" on it

UPDATE:
Well I found where it appears that the picture originated from which is https://www.shotgunheatshield.com/mo...-heat-shields/ and this gun is located at the bottom of the page. This picture of the gun is titled under a 12ga heat shield and so looks like the ebay seller who is selling a heat shield for the Mossberg 500 410 https://www.ebay.com/itm/114365510391 uploaded the picture of the Mossberg 500 12ga instead of making sure he was uploading a picture of the actual gun that he's selling the heat shield for
Attached Thumbnails
Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2)-s-l1600-1-.jpg   Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2)-s-l1600.jpg   Scarcity Or Non-Existance Of Mossberg 500 410 Saddle Mounts, Shell Holders, Etc (2)-s-l1600-3-.jpg  

Last edited by Get-The-Lead-Out; 11-08-2020 at 03:03 PM.
Get-The-Lead-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-16-2020, 01:58 AM   #2

Member #18522
That's a Crimson Trace laser attachment, I've read mixed reviews about them.
Massdental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 06:44 PM   #3
RKB

Member #2031
Originally Posted by Massdental View Post
That's a Crimson Trace laser attachment, I've read mixed reviews about them.
Yeah, I have doubts about the effects of the recoil from that little gun on the laser. I have the Crimson Trace on my J-frame S&W snubby and it is still going strong after 6-7 years and a lot of rounds, but on a lightweight shotgun?
RKB is offline   Reply With Quote