Wireless earbuds as earplugs? - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Wireless earbuds as earplugs?

This is a discussion on Wireless earbuds as earplugs? within the Shotgun Accessories forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; So I have been an avid shotgun shooter for years and I have just recently started working at a sporting clays facility. Nothing major just ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #1

Member #17906
Wireless earbuds as earplugs?

So I have been an avid shotgun shooter for years and I have just recently started working at a sporting clays facility. Nothing major just stocking, assisting with sets, minor trap maintenance, and other random odd jobs around the property. Since I am working near shotguns and I’m often in front of the muzzle of shooters (in a very safe but often very loud position) I obviously need earplugs. However since most the work I do is on my on and quite repetitive I like to listen to music. However my current earbuds are pretty noise cancelling but still pretty from from being acceptable ear plugs I was wondering if anyone knew of some wireless that could double as earplugs and yes I know about the custom earplugs that a lot of sporting and trap shooters have to listen to music but all the ones I have seen are wired which wouldn’t be idea for working in.
Ditchdigger8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #2

Member #17576
Walker's Razor XV

You're welcome. I'm a range master and pretty much live in mine. 31NRR, bluetooth and you can even adjust the background sound to zero. After a six hour shift the charge is down to 75% left.
Hurry though. I bought mine just last month for $99. They're going up fast.

Last edited by T-Pee; 08-01-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: cleaned up post link
T-Pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #3

Member #17906
Thanks for the suggestion however I have little use for that model as I carry stuff over my shoulder quite often and would probably break them. I found a couple of their other models that I am definitely going to check out.
Ditchdigger8 is offline   Reply With Quote