Stevens Barrel Set Model 225 or 325 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Stevens Barrel Set Model 225 or 325

This is a discussion on Stevens Barrel Set Model 225 or 325 within the Savage/Stevens/Fox Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Hey all Several years ago I had an old set of shotgun double barrels given to me. They are 12 gauge completely unmarked, 32 inches ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Savage/Stevens/Fox Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2020, 11:52 AM   #1

Member #16956
Stevens Barrel Set Model 225 or 325

Hey all
Several years ago I had an old set of shotgun double barrels given to me. They are 12 gauge completely unmarked, 32 inches long. The more I looked at them the more my Stevens buzzer was going off, but I wasn't sure. They have the rib extension lock a' la' M311 and M530, but also have a bite for an underlug, and the latched extractor lever is present that catches slots in the receiver, a' la' M235. After searching through countless internet images I have ID'd them to the Stevens A&T Model 225 hammer gun; however, I notice there was also an M325 hammerless. Do the barrels interchange between these models? If not is there any way to tell which is which? Thanx
4575wcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads