Stevens 320 security picatinny rail - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Stevens 320 security picatinny rail

This is a discussion on Stevens 320 security picatinny rail within the Savage/Stevens/Fox Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; I just purchased a new 320 security, when I ordered the info said the reciver did not have mount holes for a rail mount. Well ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Savage/Stevens/Fox Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2020, 07:08 PM   #1

Member #17488
Stevens 320 security picatinny rail

I just purchased a new 320 security, when I ordered the info said the reciver did not have mount holes for a rail mount. Well I received it today and sure enough it does have mounting holes for a mount. I measured the distance between the hole and it is 2 5/8 of an inch center to center. I emailed Stevens and was told they do not sell a mount to fit which seems weird they sell a model with a mount. Does any one know if there is a mount with the same mounting holes to fit this reciver
Saint1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-16-2020, 12:19 PM   #2

Member #18148
I recently purchased a 320 without sights also. All they had. Anyway i measured the holes on mine and it was about 1 5/8 between them. Also the hole size is 8-40 threads. I looked on e-bay and bought an aluminum 4 1/2 inch one pretty reasonable with matching 8-40 screws. I ended up drilling new holes in the picatinny rail to match the receivers holes. Turned out pretty sweet.
Attached Thumbnails
Stevens 320 security picatinny rail-20200916_110915.jpg  

Last edited by purebred; 10-10-2020 at 01:09 PM.
purebred is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

stevens 320 picatinny rail

Click on a term to search for related topics.