Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga) - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)

This is a discussion on Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga) within the Remington Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Howdy! I'm new to this forum and am more of a fisherman than a hunter or gun enthusiast, which is why I live on Sam ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Remington Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2020, 07:51 PM   #1

Member #18774
Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)

Howdy!
I'm new to this forum and am more of a fisherman than a hunter or gun enthusiast, which is why I live on Sam Rayburn Reservoir in east Texas.
With too many long guns to fit in my limited gun vault, I'm trying to cull a few. This Sportsman 58 is in great shape, but I have no idea how to assign a value. I bought it in the late '70s from a co-worker who got it from his Dad. Since I was concerned I may drop or damage it during my few opps to hunt ducks, I always used my 870. This gun has lived in my gun vault, except for the occasional wipe-down with TLC. I believe all bluing and stock finish to be original and the bore is super clean.

Any ideas on how to move this to someone who might want it would be appreciated....Based on the pics, what would be a fair price? (I have more pics if needed....)

Thanks for your help!

Sea Bum
Attached Thumbnails
Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)-remington-shotgun-cropped.jpg   Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)-remington-receiver-left-side.jpg   Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)-remington-receiver-right-side.jpg   Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)-remington-magazine-right-side.jpg   Remington Sportsman 58 (12 ga)-remington-stock-leftt-side.jpg  

Sea Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-31-2020, 06:25 PM   #2

Member #15866
I have found Texas Gun trader to be a good place to sell or trade. I live in Fort worth and use them regularly. What do you think you'll need for it? I'm a lover of all Remington auto loaders. I bought one recently for 325 I believe.
bcrain55 is offline   Reply With Quote