Remington Model31 "triggerlock" question - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Remington Model31 "triggerlock" question

This is a discussion on Remington Model31 "triggerlock" question within the Remington Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Hi all, I'm Kris and a collector from WWI & WWII weapons, now I recently aquire a Remington model 31 in rather bad shape but ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Remington Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #1

Member #18406
Remington Model31 "triggerlock" question

Hi all,

I'm Kris and a collector from WWI & WWII weapons, now I recently aquire a Remington model 31 in rather bad shape but it works and I'm going
to clean the gun up. There where a few spare parts with the gun and also a triggerlock , after checking the mounted triggergroup I found that there
was not a triggerlock installed so the one in the bag needs to go in the group. Now I just do not have a single clue how it sits in that group.

My question now is, is someone here on the forum familiar with this type of gun and is willing to guide me how to install it with picture or videoclip, the group is from the model year 1941, before the triggerlocks had another shape I found out.

This is the part and partslist (n65 on the drawing ) to make clear what I'm talking about.

Thanks, reagrds Kris
KrisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-12-2020, 07:29 AM   #2

Member #18406
Hi all,

You may ignore my question above, I solved it myself by trial and error .
KrisM is offline   Reply With Quote