New to the forum - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

New to the forum

This is a discussion on New to the forum within the New Members Introductions forums, part of the Shotgun Forums category; Hi Im new to the forum I have a Spanish side by side that I know nothing about Id was wondering if anyone has any ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums > New Members Introductions

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oneounceload

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2019, 11:25 AM   #1

Member #16420
New to the forum

Hi Im new to the forum I have a Spanish side by side that I know nothing about Id was wondering if anyone has any information on it.

Like what year it was made and how much its worth and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugxibowden is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-11-2019, 04:24 AM   #2

Member #185
Zeeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Welcome from Florida!
Made by the Zabala brothers.

Some of your close ups are a little blurry for my eyes, but I'm sure someone with better vision will be able to read them and tell you the date.

12 gauge versions seem to be going around $4-$450, so add $50 for a 20 gauge - give or take. A lot will depend not only on condition, but where you are. Some areas are more positive to guns like these; others seem more favorable to other types.
Ugxibowden likes this.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2019, 09:54 AM   #4

Member #16420
Originally Posted by oneounceload View Post
Welcome from Florida!
Made by the Zabala brothers.

Some of your close ups are a little blurry for my eyes, but I'm sure someone with better vision will be able to read them and tell you the date.

12 gauge versions seem to be going around $4-$450, so add $50 for a 20 gauge - give or take. A lot will depend not only on condition, but where you are. Some areas are more positive to guns like these; others seem more favorable to other types.

Thanks Ill try get some better quality pictures of the stamps, and Im from New Hampshire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugxibowden is offline   Reply With Quote