Do wood stocks w/ 13" LOP exist? - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Do wood stocks w/ 13" LOP exist?

This is a discussion on Do wood stocks w/ 13" LOP exist? within the Mossberg Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; New Mossberg 500 12 gauge owner. Absolutely love my new shotgun, I've wanted one for many many years. The only issue I have so far ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Mossberg Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2019, 10:52 AM   #1

Member #16286
Do wood stocks w/ 13" LOP exist?

New Mossberg 500 12 gauge owner. Absolutely love my new shotgun, I've wanted one for many many years.

The only issue I have so far is the factory stock seems to be so long I can't quite square my stance in a comfortable way. That said, I'm attempting to replace the synthetic stock and foregrip with wood to further the trench gun vibe (shotgun shipped with heat shield and ghost sites). So, after extensive research, I cannot seem to find any offerings of a wood stock that is shortened to a 13" or 12" LOP anywhere. Surely I'm missing something, or it might be that I have to customize it myself. Either way, just looking to get some quality advice or tips from y'all on a potential product I missed or a proven technique to get the desired length. Thanks so much
NukaClassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads