Antique Shotgun value - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Antique Shotgun value

This is a discussion on Antique Shotgun value within the High-End and Specialty Shotguns forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; New post- interested in info and value of a double barreled German shotgun passed down to me from my Dad. It’s a Tesco Wilh. Collath- ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > High-End and Specialty Shotguns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2019, 05:11 PM   #1

Member #16708
Antique Shotgun value

New post- interested in info and value of a double barreled German shotgun passed down to me from my Dad. It’s a Tesco Wilh. Collath- Sohne. Made in Frankfurt/ Oder.
Les3821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-05-2019, 10:21 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Pics of the complete gun plus pics of all of the markings under the barrel and on the water table will help a lot.

Welcome from Florida!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
-Hunter S. Thompson
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #3

Member #16728
Savage 775A auto loader in 16g. have this gun with poly choke.. etching on side with ducks..What is the value of this gun over 65 yrs old.. going to sell it.. Beautiful gun.My adv is pic of side of this gun.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote