Franchi Feeling Steel chokes - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Franchi Feeling Steel chokes

This is a discussion on Franchi Feeling Steel chokes within the Franchi Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; Hello! I recently purchased a Franchi Feeling Steel shotgun and I want to buy some chokes for it. Unfortunately I am not sure what to ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Franchi Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 02:54 AM   #1

Member #16136
Franchi Feeling Steel chokes

Hello! I recently purchased a Franchi Feeling Steel shotgun and I want to buy some chokes for it. Unfortunately I am not sure what to buy. The manual says that the tubes are 50mm long. I spoke with someone at Franchi and they said that the tubes are 50mm long. I measured the tubes that came with the gun and they are 51mm long.... Just like the Gemini mobilchoke tubes I found online and was interested in. The Franchi importer from my country says they don't know when they will be bringing chokes for my shotgun, so that option is gone, the people in Italy say they can't send me the tubes directly, it has to be through their distributor in my country, but those guys don't know when they will have them. Any advice? I want two cylinder chokes and a skeet....Any producer or site where I can buy online and have them delivered so I don't wait a year for my local Franchi distributor to bring my goods?
Stefan_Horatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-07-2019, 10:41 AM   #2

Member #508
https://trulockchokes.com/
bluebulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 06:10 PM   #3

Member #15938
Originally Posted by Stefan_Horatiu View Post
Hello! I recently purchased a Franchi Feeling Steel shotgun and I want to buy some chokes for it.

The manual says that the tubes are 50mm long. I spoke with someone at Franchi and they said that the tubes are 50mm long. I measured the tubes that came with the gun and they are 51mm long.... Just like the Gemini mobilchoke tubes I found online and was interested in. \
Carlson's interchange chart says that Franchi 12, 20 and 28 gauge shotguns made after 1998 interchange with their Beretta/Benelli Mobil style threads.
You could try Carlson's and see if they can ship to you:

www.choketube.com

Good luck!
pbansen is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

what year was my franchi shotgun made

Click on a term to search for related topics.