working on 682 - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

working on 682

This is a discussion on working on 682 within the Beretta Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; I have not shot this gun to good. Went to the gun club and had a friend help set this gun up. We adjusted the ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Beretta Shotgun Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ramblinrebel
  • 1 Post By JimH
  • 1 Post By oneounceload

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #1

Member #17442
working on 682

I have not shot this gun to good. Went to the gun club and had a friend help set this gun up. We adjusted the comb to fit me, shot some, worked on it more and got it done. This sure changed my out look on it. A little work and it's like driving a new Caddy. Ever get the bugs worked out and it's an all new game?
richg99 likes this.
ramblinrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #2

Member #17442
I had never taken the time to dial this gun in. Because of that I never shot it much, and ended up talking bad about it like an ex-girlfriend. I got to reading oneounces posts about working on his DT-11 made me get to it. Thanks oneounce !
Old 05-22-2020, 05:09 PM   #3

Member #1440
I shot some of my best sporting clays and FITASC scores with my Beretta Mod. 682 Gold E. Unfortunately, one day my wife, who shot a Rem 1100, asked if she could borrow my 682 to shoot with her all-girl sporting clays team, so I dumbly said "Yes". When she came home from her shoot, she told me that that was now her gun, that she was going to get Larry Feland (our local gunsmith and stock maker), to better fit the stock to her, and that I should look for another shotgun. So what could I do? Well, she let me buy a Beretta Model SV10, but it never stood up to that 682. At the next shoot, she beat me with, now her 682 Gold E, and has yet to let that down.
ramblinrebel likes this.
JimH is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 05:56 PM   #4

Member #17442
That's the way love goes! Have you shot any of the newer Beretta's 692/694? I would like to shoot the 694 , but nobody around has one. Good luck and stay safe out there.
Old 05-22-2020, 06:00 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Member #1368
Originally Posted by JimH View Post
I shot some of my best sporting clays and FITASC scores with my Beretta Mod. 682 Gold E. Unfortunately, one day my wife, who shot a Rem 1100, asked if she could borrow my 682 to shoot with her all-girl sporting clays team, so I dumbly said "Yes". When she came home from her shoot, she told me that that was now her gun, that she was going to get Larry Feland (our local gunsmith and stock maker), to better fit the stock to her, and that I should look for another shotgun. So what could I do? Well, she let me buy a Beretta Model SV10, but it never stood up to that 682. At the next shoot, she beat me with, now her 682 Gold E, and has yet to let that down.
I think I would take her statement to mean a DT-11 is in your future...........with a spare trigger assembly.................
ramblinrebel likes this.
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote