Adjustable Trigger - Shotgun Forums

Shotgun

Adjustable Trigger

This is a discussion on Adjustable Trigger within the Beretta Shotgun Forum forums, part of the Shotgun Forums by Model category; I have an older model 682 with a gold adjustable trigger. Problem is, the screw seems to be broken. I can turn it but the ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forums by Model > Beretta Shotgun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #1

Member #12298
Adjustable Trigger

I have an older model 682 with a gold adjustable trigger. Problem is, the screw seems to be broken. I can turn it but the back side won't turn and I'd like to move the trigger. Does the trigger just slide on the slot or does the screw fit in a slot to keep the trigger from sliding? Idea's?
chieffels is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-21-2019, 09:14 PM   #2

Member #4993
Fits in a slot. Get a size 55 or so wire gauge bit and start to drill it out, most of the time the bit "bites" and screws it the rest of the way out. I believe it's the same trigger and screw that's on the 686-692 or that they will swap but I'm not 100% on that.

"the loudest sound in the world is a click when you expect a bang, or a bang when you expect a click"