Shotgun

ATI KoF Cavalry SX O/U ?

This is a discussion on ATI KoF Cavalry SX O/U ? within the Shotgun Talk forums, part of the Shotgun Forum Discussions category; I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or reviews on this O/U. I saw one in person and it looks and balances well. Turkish ...

Go Back   Shotgun Forums > Shotgun Forum Discussions > Shotgun Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2013, 07:28 AM   #1

Member #1381
ATI KoF Cavalry SX O/U ?

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or reviews on this O/U. I saw one in person and it looks and balances well. Turkish Walnut , engraved stainless steel receiver comes with 5 chocks and only $500.00

Has anyone actually shot it, or have any other thoughts.
Sell682 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #2

Member #1422
Originally Posted by Sell682 View Post
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or reviews on this O/U. I saw one in person and it looks and balances well. Turkish Walnut , engraved stainless steel receiver comes with 5 chocks and only $500.00

Has anyone actually shot it, or have any other thoughts.
Just bought the 12 gauge. Went to a range same day and busted 23 of 25 clays. Blame the 2 misses on sun glare in tree background. Love it so far, and the instructor thought the gun was well built for the money.

Hang-On!
Hang-On! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #3

Member #1675
ATI Cavaly SX

I just purchased one in 20ga. Looks good, very light but it has problems. The safety does not work and the release lever is so hard to open the breach that I have to use my whole hand, the thumb is not strong enough to open it. I had to get a return authorization and FEDEX it back to ATI to have ot fixed. It has been two weeks and no gun back yet. You may wonder why I took it if it has these problems. Well, I looked at all the guns the dealer had and picked on the has really great figures wood. the stock and forearm is not the usual looks Turkish walnut, it really looks great! I hope their gun smith does right when he fixes it and if so it will be a really great gun. I hope!
champlean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #4

Member #1368
New O/U guns are typically very tight when new to open - that loosens up over time. I would not want a new gun to easily drop open when new unless it had an assisted opening feature (which tends to be on the very high-end English guns)
oneounceload is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page
ati calvary 12 gauge review
ati calvary o/u shotgun

ati cavalry shotgun

ati cavalry shotgun review

ati cavalry shotgun reviews

ati cavalry sx review

ati cavalry sx shotgun review
kofs shotguns